● Evaluate offers of different suppliers from different quality/commercial aspects and propose the best offer to management.
● Perform the needed activities to receive necessary permissions from relevant authorities for product import.
● Arrange orders, payments, and shipments.
● Prepare required documents for the bank and follow up on customs clearance of products.
● Prepare regular reports for management.
● Fluent in English.
● At least three years of work experience.
● Adequate familiarity with the processes of importing goods.
● Mastery of finding new suppliers and negotiating with them.
● Familiar with the processes and rules for obtaining the necessary permits.
● Fluent in order registration and clearance systems.
● Familiarity with the rules of INCOTERMS.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in related fields.