MAPNA Electric, Control Engineering, and Manufacturing (MECO) needs some experts to work in the power electronic team to design and manufacture specialized power electronic systems to work within Wind turbines, Generator excitation systems, and photovoltaic systems, etc.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree or a Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering or related fields.
● Expert in electronic schematic and PCB design tools (Altium Designer).
● Experience with Circuit Simulation tools.
● Experience with Analog and Digital System Design.
● Experience with Assembling and Building Prototype boards.
● Experience with switching power supplies.
● Knowledge of Power Electronics.
● Knowledge of ARM/FPGA programming.
● Teamwork and good communication skills.