● Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
● Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
● Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
● Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
● Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
● Develop a digital marketing strategy.
● Manage digital marketing channels based on marketing targets.
● Plan digital marketing campaigns.
● Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
● Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
● Make policy and providing content for advertising and social media based on strategic plans.
● Minimum 5 years prior experience.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing or related fields.
● Skilled in writing and content providing.
● Fully skilled in Web Analytics, SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords.
● Familiarity with digital marketing, campaign designing strategies, and concepts.
● Familiarity with online advertising and social media strategies.
● Familiarity with online advertising campaigns analyzing.
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital.
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
● Fluent in English (writing and reading).