● Identify needs, understand security requirements, and improve the performance and stability of applications.
● Support and manage development tools.
● Drive issue resolution with the various infrastructure teams.
● Build tools and automation to reduce operational tasks, improve automatic issue identification and routing, and predict platform performance in accordance with SLAs based on overall platform health.
● Communicate with the engineering team to find productive DevOps solutions.
● More than 3 years of DevOps experience.
● Expert in Linux system administration.
● Proficiency in Shell Scripting Bash and Perl and/or Python.
● Good knowledge of TCP/IP, and web technologies.
● Working knowledge of video streaming platforms.
● Working knowledge of Microservices and Service-Oriented Architecture.
● Working knowledge of Websockets.
● Experience with monitoring tools and best practices.
● Experience with Nginx, PHP-Fpm, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
● Experience with Load balancers and high availability solutions.
● Experience with Caching and K/V tools (Redis, Memcached, and Varnish).
● Experience with Configuration Management (Ansible, Salt, etc.).
● Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform).
● Experience with containerization with Docker.
● Experience with Container Orchestration with Kubernetes.
● Experience with Git.
● Teamwork skills and inter-team communication skills.
● Effective at root cause identification, triage, and mitigation.
● Experience in a high-level programming language such as Java or Python.
● Working experience with audio and video encoding.
● High-level understanding of audio and video codecs, and related technologies, sufficient to support complex encoding workflows.