About the company:
Trulux is a leading Australian cosmetics contract manufacturer of skincare, haircare, health, and beauty products for small and medium-sized companies in Australia and overseas.
We cover the whole process – from concept, product development and formulation, sourcing raw material, private label manufacturing, product design, and printing to product filling and packing.
Our team is equipped with product knowledge, manufacturing know-how, and marketing experience to ensure a quality and seamless approach in providing our clients with everything they need to build and expand their businesses.
About the role:
Account management responsibilities include:
● Developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports.
● Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
We want to meet you if you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behavior. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, especially over the phone.
● Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role.
● Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM, HubSpot, or similar software) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
● Excellent stakeholder management skills.
● Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
● Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
● Team player with a strong work ethic who is prepared and willing to learn.
● A genuine passion for account management.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Solid understanding of computer systems and browser-based software.
● A natural desire to learn and improve.
Understanding of cosmetic production, chemicals, or pharmaceuticals
digital and social media marketing knowledge.
To find out more about the story behind Trulux, visit our website and follow us on Instagram @Truluxofficial.