● Marketing plan & sales management
● Understanding Tarh2Tarh sales process and planning
● Understanding issues and providing appropriate replies to clients
● Categorizing and logging received issues and feedbacks.
● Reporting feedbacks periodically to define corrective actions, preventive actions, and improvement.
● Improving the process of solving issues.
● Participating in various exhibitions based on the needs of company.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Architecture, Civil engineering & others.
● At least 3 year of work experience in field of sales/customer service or call center.
● Strong communication skills.
● Be patient and eager to have teamwork.
● Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply with learning period.