● Manage all aspects of a marketing research project from start to finish.
● Address customers' needs.
● Questionnaire design based on defined objectives.
● Project implementation management (including fieldwork processes such as team training, escort, monitoring and FW control).
● Data analysis and reporting (including data analysis, coding, output generation, Excel spreadsheets, statistical tests, complete PPT reporting using graphs and information graphs).
● Quantitative (statistical) research knowledge.
● Talented and motivated.
● Complete familiarity with computers including Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Regular and accurate.
● Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
● Ability to manage FW and meet deadlines.
● Flexible and goal-oriented.
● Deal age range: 25 - 45 years old.