The objective of the role:
We are looking for a Senior Executive Manager or a Deputy CEO for our construction business line (Orchid Construction Group).
List of responsibilities:
● Executive leadership team responsibilities must be taken care of by the CEO. Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
● Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
● Analyze the effects of long-term growth initiatives, planning, new strategies, and regulatory actions.
● Perform accurate analysis of financial trends and budgets to help the BOD as well as the senior executives will increase credibility and authority.
● Implement, improve, and enforce policies and procedures that will increase the financial and operational effectiveness of the company.
● Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
● Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
● Improve the planning and budgeting process continually by educating departments and critical members of corporate leadership.
● Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization, explicitly evaluating potential mergers, acquisitions, or partnerships.
● Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
● Work with the finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
● Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations, or business deals the corporation may enter.
● Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and increased operating efficiencies.
● Mentor and interact with staff members at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all staff members.
● Report to the CEO and board members.
● Subordinates: architecture and implementation departments and the support teams.
● At least 10 years of successful experience in the executive management of companies and construction projects.
● Mastering the executive management of construction projects.
● Mastering the principles and methods of project management and PMBOK.
● Mastering the establishment of organizational structures and human resource management.
● Mastery of problem-solving methods and crisis management.
● Mastering the principles and methods of effective negotiation.
● English proficiency.
● Familiar with business processes.