The Area Sales Manager at Zarrin Roya would contribute to increase market share and drive sales for the respective area to help achieve our aggressive sales targets in a manner to understand and meet consumer’s expectations.
The core tasks and responsibilities can be listed as below:
● Assist in developing the annual sales plans
● Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
● Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
● Manage, develop, coach, control, and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met.
● Participate in sales strategy discussions, assigning short- and long-term goals, and negotiating the various Product Group sales budgets and marketing plans.
● Identify customer needs and competitor offers through market analysis, ensuring efficient marketing actions and communications demonstrate the value proposition of the products and solutions.
● Perform sales performance reviews.
● Develop positive relationships with the key stakeholders and partners relevant to the business unit.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred in relevant fields.
● 5+ years’ sales leadership experience minimum.
● Ability to manage in high-tension-driven situations.
● Proven consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a clear, concise value proposition, benefits, and return on investment.
● Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
● Strong interpersonal skills, confident, persuasive.
● Creative problem solving and expert-level analytical skills.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and sales software.
● Fluent in English.
● Location: Kerman.