- Objective of the role: To issue: Work Plans, work orders, purchase requests, methodological requirements, orders
- To control: All instrumentation, automatization and metrology issues
- To stop: All work performed in an unsafe manner
- To manage: Subordinate staff, contractors.
List of responsibilities:
- Controls all instrumentation and automatization (Measurement instrumentation, Control and shut-off valves)
- Ensures that the field operates and complies with HSE rules and regulation of IRI as well as to the ZNV/KNGP HSE IMS.
- Automated control system of technological process (Integrated control and emergency protection, system ICSS, Fire detection and gas contamination control system)
- Controls and ensure timely order of necessary reagents, equipment, spare parts, transportation and other necessary materials for work and issuing appropriate WSR.
- Performing all Metrology issues (Calibration of measuring instruments, Commercial oil and gas metering units)
- Ensures smooth execution of production plans, takes preventive measures to avoid and eliminate violations in production process.
- Design of automatization systems
- Participates in commissioning of work performed by contractors, service organizations and personnel of the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment and technical devices.
- Maintenance and repair of instrumentation at oil and gas production facilities in expert level. Installation and commissioning of instrumentation At oil and gas facilities
- Provides audits and inspections including leadership safety audits.
- Prepares and provides statistical, managerial and other required reports.
- Performs any related tasks as assigned..
Travel requirements: Upon Request.
- Education: Higher professional education (Bachelor/ Master), Relevant professional certification or Postgraduate program is preferably
- Experience: At least 1 year management experience in relevant professional area, 5 years professional experience, 3 years experiences in oil and gas industry
- Language: Intermediated English level
- HSE Background:
- General knowledge of HSE aspects in Oil & Gas fields such as H2S awareness,
- Electrical & Instrumental Safety awareness