● Administer corrosion control program for assigned division.
● Accountable for related activities including design, installation.
● Operate and maintain all corrosion control facilities for maximum efficiency, compliance, and safety.
● Ensure compliance with policies and procedures mandated by state and federal pipeline safety regulations.
● Ensure company corrosion records are kept and maintained according to Company standards.
● NACE general corrosion, pipeline industry.
● Corrosion management certifications.
● Knowledge of risk management concepts.
● Engineering principles knowledge.
● Basic knowledge of cathodic protection.
● Knowledge of piping, valves, pressure vessel, and tanks.
● Knowledge of corrosion rate analysis and calculation software (at least ECE and Predict).
● Structural materials/materials science (corrosion control and prevention for oilfield equipment, methods of non-destructive tests, and evaluation of technical conditions of equipment).
● Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel.