Minimum responsibilities are:
● Competent researcher with keen eyes for controversial and engaging industry-relevant daily news.
● Create a social media strategy.
● Plan and develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
● Creating and curating content for specific channels, including social media posts and stories.
● Manage presence in social networking sites.
● Create brand awareness and authority with brand advocacy.
● Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
● Analyze, track and evaluate marketing efforts and social media campaigns and strategies.
● Monitor trends in social media.
● Engage with bloggers/influencers, forums and platforms to develop PR and backlinks.
● Keep a close tab on main competitors in social media.
● Liaising with clients and suppliers whenever necessary or as required.
● Handling administrative tasks as required.
● Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
● Working hours: Sunday to Thursday.
● Salary: More than 9 Million Tomans.
● We will provide insurance.
Must-Have skills and personality traits:
● Highly proficient in speaking and writing English.
● Confident and clear written and verbal communications.
● Ability to priorities tasks, manage time & delivery on multiple projects simultaneously.
● Have an energetic personality with a can-do attitude.
● Adaptable to different types of tasks and responsibilities.
● Growth-oriented and flexible.