● Monitor daily accounting records.
● Control and track account receivable and payable.
● Document financial transactions by entering account information.
● Responsible for maintaining the company's balance sheet.
● Prepare customer invoices.
● Submit tax, labor, and VAT returns.
● Register accounting documents.
● Provide management reports.
● Match balance sheet accounts.
● Calculate the cost price of the company's services and products and the company's profit and loss account.
● Close financial accounts at the end of the year and issue the required opening and closing documents.
● File financial documents and write financial books.
● Maintain banknotes and other cash.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance.
● At least 5 years of experience in relevant fields.
● Mastery of accounting rules and standards.
● Fluent in accounting and financial software.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
● Familiarity with insurance, tax, and value-added laws.
● Experience in contract accounting and warehouse accounting or payroll accounting.
● Experience participating in the preparation of financial statements and other financial statements.
● Familiarity with VAT rules and regulations.
● Adequate familiarity with the laws of direct taxes, value-added tax, and insurance.