• Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
• Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses
• Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Plan, assign and review staff’s work
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting & Finance.
● Ideal age range: 30-35 years.
● Familiarity with labor and social security, administrative rules and payroll system.
● Familiarity with cost accounting controls and reports.
● Previous experience: 6 years of accounting experience.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
● Skilled in all matters of accounting and financial standard.
● Fluent in Rahkaran & Microsoft ERP System.
● Analytical skills.