The incumbent will be required to manage service administration work in SAC system and handle all related activities. She/he will work focusing on Technical Service profitability by monitoring cost allocation accuracy, reduce open cost and issue invoices on time
• Manage technical administration for Field Service Operations Area in all aspects related to field service activities i.e. service events, contracts, Staff On-loan, service engineers Overtime report, Mandatory Rebuilding Kits, Installation Projects, claims, Technical Issues, Invoicing and internal activities.
• Drive Service Engineers to deliver their reports on timely basis.
• Update, maintain and improve service reporting quality by engineers.
• Reduce lead time to invoice and reduce open cost to zero by completing invoicing.
• Adhere to financial book closing deadline and make sure to capture all cost and revenue.
• Train new FSEs on how to use the forms, new process, release notes etc.
• Use systems, tools and visual management to facilitate daily work, market/cluster results improvement, extract/prepare reports, and achieve results.
• Highlight issues to management and drive for solutions.
• Share best practices and support other Service Admin in Service Administration Team.
• Execute market alignment with OFSP Process in Cluster GMEA level and global standards.
• Execute market-specific activities in terms of legal and financial principles locally due to the existing circumstances
• Cost allocation accuracy.
• Reduce open cost.
• Reduce invoicing time.
• Monthly overtime report.
• Implementation of new processes.
• Achieve KPIs.
• Drive and engage stakeholders to improve results.
• Deliver results on time while ensuring quality.
• Manage diversity.
Key Success Factors
• Gain system skills with continuous improvement.
• Disciplined and paying attention to details
• High quality of Communication professionally and politely.
• Well-organized / Self-disciplined
• Having ownership character when performing the job
• Leader and assertive character.
• Team player.
• Cluster Operations Manager, Team Leader, Area Manager, Technical Key Account Director, Technical Key Account Managers, Field Service Engineers, System Specialists, Planner, Projects Team, Finance Dept., HR, Service Operations team, Services Management ... etc.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office specially Excel and Outlook
Ability to use office tools (printer, scanner etc.)