The role is to:
- Design and implement self-service terminal monitoring system or financial transaction Intermediate payment getaway base on ISO8583 or NDC/DDC protocol with C# or Java and asp.net MVC
- Experience in programming in C# and familiar with Asp.net Web Forms, MVC, Object-oriented design concepts and designing databases using SQL.
- Familiar with design patterns, multi-tier software architecture, MVC and the following technologies:
- Familiarity with the ISO8583 standard is a good point.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Hardware/software / IT engineering or other related fields from well-known universities.
- Maximum 30 years old
- At least 2 years related experience
- Self-motivated, detail-orientated, good team worker, result-oriented, and the fast learner.
- Apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer requirement
Familiar with TFS and JIRA
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Informatics Services Corporation (ISC)
Informatics Services Corporation (ISC) was founded in 1993 and is affiliated to the Central Bank of Iran. The number of employees is amount to more than 1200 people.Informatics Services Corporation provides services in the areas of automation and computer system application; and supplies systems to banks and financial institutions in Iran. It offers financial/non-financial institutions automation services, such as software system design and implementation, project management, help desk, technical advisory services, business re-engineering and business support, user and technical training, outsourcing services, operational support and services, as well as acquisition, customization, and implementation of software systems.
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.