Responsible for the daily planning, organization and follows up of all activities, knowing all warehouse processing, knowing all Logistic process, planning and related software.
• Deal with all issues that arise from staff
• To be involved in the recruitment & selection of Staff (as required)
• Identify training needs for staff and ensure that all staff is suitably trained in all procedures and processes.
• To become fully conversant with and consistently practice all correct procedures. Organize and distribute staff schedules.
• Hold a brief meeting with the begging of each shift with the staff to speak about daily plan.
• Coach, counsel, train, and discipline employees.
• Inspect for staff cleanness and hygiene
• Follow up with the daily check list.
• Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Honest and Result Oriented
- University degree
- Good skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word - Excel – PPT)
- Passed military service / or not obliged to attend it
- A bachelor degree or higher
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Eager to learn and improve
- Problem solving skills
- Team working experience and abilities
- Highly motivated and Innovative
- Gender: Male
- Ideal age range: 30 to 35