● Active presence in the factory.
● Identify opportunities and risks associated with production.
● Implementation of annual programs of equipment and systems related to the area of responsibility.
● Execute maintenance instructions.
● Carrying out repairs and maintenance of production line equipment, setting checklists and repair records, and cooperating in preparing the identification card of production line devices.
● Report deficiencies or errors to the production manager.
● Help solve the problems of food production lines.
● Build new products, increase production and reduce waste.
● Have at least a bachelor's degree: Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Industry, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Nutrition, Chemical Engineering Food Industry, Agricultural Engineering Food Industry.
● Fluency in English.
● Graduated from prestigious universities.
● Has useful experience and work experience in the pasta industry, pasta, flour products, pharmaceutical supplements, spices and etc.
● Has at least 3 years of experience in food industry factories.
● Ability to work with production line machinery and familiar with technical matters.
● Familiar with the repair and maintenance of industrial machinery.
● Active, dynamic and has a team spirit and participation.
● High responsibility and follow up.
● Appropriate interactive and communication skills.