- Prepare and implement training and development plans for employees to ensure that employees acquire necessary skills in an effective and timely process
- Formulate training policies, programs and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems or changes in products, procedures or services
- Maintain records and prepare statistical reports to evaluate performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees
- Develop and maintain comprehensive and up to date HR policies and procedures to support the consistent management of staff across the organization
- Preparing business analysis and managerial reports
- Design and maintenance job profile for the organization
- Job location: Ivaneky Industrial Area
• At least 1 year's experience in HR field
• At least B.Sc.in Human Resource Management or other fields in management.
• HR knowledge proficiency
• Interpersonal & communication skills
• Self-motivated, Energetic and Proactive
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products Specially Excel
• Ability to work under pressure
• Being honest, Patient and Flexible
• Having strategic mind and contribution, leadership, team player.