● Understand and synthesize product and user requirements into a cohesive and consistent product design to create a look that meets product roadmap KPIs.
● Work with product managers to produce related documents.
● Define (wireframe,) test (interactive prototypes,) and deliver (high-fidelity) UI/UX Mockups.
● To articulate multi-step flows through information architecture or flow mapping, and point out considerations across platforms or product teams.
● Developing personas and usage scenarios, creating journey maps and wireframing.
● Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related fields
- BA/BS in industrial design, web graphics or related fields
- Familiarity with Google Material Design & Apple HIG
- Familiarity with style guides, design thinking, typography, color theory, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design and UI/UX specifications
- Knowledge of interface design standards, patterns and best practices
- Good exposure with applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch