- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to web and mobile development
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- At least 3 years of experience in digital design for web and mobile applications
- Strong conceptual thinking and design execution abilities in both visual and interaction design
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Intimate knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools
- Experience with some wireframe and prototyping software, e.g. Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, Justinmind, Mockplus, Principle, and Craft.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design and design thinking
- Team player, creative, passionate for exploring new stuff and UX design trends.
- Basic knowledge of iOS and Android Human interface guidelines
- Takes initiative and likes to collaborate
- Up-to-date with the latest UX and UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience with Sympli - an advantage.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Rahkarhaye Hooshmand Sarina Company was formed in 1996 with the aim of paying tax luggage and eliminating the need for wise money by an Iranian team effort. By using powerful technical and financial forces, it has taken steps to create a fast and secure mobile app for iOS and Android platforms. With the name. Coming soon to all Taxiers in Tehran and across the country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.