The position of the Transformation Coordinator represents an exciting 3-months internship opportunity to work hand-in-hand with a highly professional and diverse local and global team. If you are passionate about contributing to enhance the quality of patients’ lives in Iran, you will love it here! We work hard and play hard and operate as One Team. We care about people, growth and excellent results.
As a Transformation Coordinator, you will support the organizational transformation, inspiring and motivating the whole team, and enabling our people to adopt agile ways of working that will help to adapt to our patients’ needs, customer expectations, and market realities.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Work with the Transformation Lead/HR Director to run working groups/lunch and learns, discussion forums on agility approaches and case studies
• Coordinate other learning and development activities and team approaches
• Create a clear execution timetable and project plan to monitor the agility work streams, in partnership with the leads
• Support Scrum Masters and the Office Manager
• Work with Procurement and the Head of Finance to redesign the office for developing SCRUM rooms; as well as working on an annual SPRINT calendar, with venues, facilities. and trainers to focus on key business planning milestones for the affiliate
• Fresh graduate or last year student of pharmacy
• Very good command of both English & Farsi (spoken & written)
• Good level of office Excel
• Self-driven and passionate individual, with great integrity and a hands-on approach
• Committed team player
• The spirit of making impossible, possible
• Being curious! This is the secret weapon to propel yourself and your team
• Last but not least, a burning desire to work for the coolest company on the planet and change the world