• Assess and Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
• Evaluate effectiveness of training programs based on standard models such as Kirkpatrick
• Coordinate or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs
• Select or develop training aids, including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works
• Formulate training outlines and determines instructional methods, utilize knowledge of specified training needs and effectiveness of such methods as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops
• Provide learning and talent development expertise to other HR functions
A bachelor's degree or master's degree in human resources or a related field
Mastering the teaching process (making education needs assessment, preparing a training program, -preparing a standard of training, etc.)
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Familiar with entire training process
Ability to determine training objectives.
Organizing and coordinating skills.
Fluent in English
Proficient in Microsoft programs: (Words, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
At least 2 years of relevant experiences
Ideal age: 25-30
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Saman Insurance Co. was established with a corporate capital of IRR 200 bln divided into 200 mln shares, each with a par value of IRR 1000, and registered under No. 241059 at the Organization for Registration of Companies on 15.02.2005 to provide commercial insurance services in property, liability and insurances of persons. On 01.03.2005 it received its operation permit from the Central Insurance in life, non-life as well as reinsurance, and began its operations as the sixth member of Saman Financial Group.
The members of the founding board of Saman Insurance Co. consist of Saman Bank, Saman Bank Investment Co., Sarcheshmeh Copper Investment Co., Pension Fund of National Iranian Copper Industries Co., Steel Employees Support and Pension Fund Institute, as well as several physical persons and legal entities with long records in financial and manufacturing industries. In December 2012, the corporate capital was increased to IRR 400,000,000,000. To satisfy clients and to provide desirable services to the insured people, the members of the board of directors employed skilled expert forces in insurance matters as senior and middle directors to create innovation and to make a difference in the provision of products and services in the insurance industry.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.