MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plant construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers, and an integrated structure in the field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Expert in the manufacturing process of components
- experienced in modeling in CAD Softwares
The length of the probation period is 2 months, and the working hours are Saturday to Wednesday, 7:20 – 17.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or related fields
• Knowledge in methods of components manufacture
• Teamwork spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit of learning and determined to solve problems