Gorouh Faani 0 Mohandesi Fekr Novin Amoud (Amodern) Tehran
Posted 3 months ago
Objective of the role: Liaise between the construction and engineering teams ensuring the harmony between engineering team requirements and construction team ,manage all input data in engineering unit, Supervise the execution on construction projects and to be delivered on Schedule, Follow up the implementation of contractual obligations towards contractors
- Consultants and any other parties, Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
List of responsibilities:
- Manage document control activities, Review project plan and determine the design feasibility and constraints, Make sure that project work stays compliant with industry standards, specifications, building codes, and design instructions, Prepare technical material submitting, Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer subcontract terms, performance and payments,Metering and estimation,.
- Reporting to: PROJECT MANAGER.
- Subordinates: technical office experts.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
- Working hours: Saturday to Thursday.
- Travel requirements: if its requirement.
University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering (Graduating from a prestigious public university).
Other certifications obtained: MS Office, Auto-CAD,MSP,Visio,ICDL,TADKAR OR TAKSA.
Nature and length of previous experience: 5-7 Years of Experience in technical office and site supervision- Previous experience is a must.
Specialist knowledge: General conditions of contract, National Building Regulations of Iran.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Meticulous, with accuracy
- Creativity & Innovation
- Communication skills
- Persuading & Influencing Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Auto cad, Excel and Word.