MAPNA Electric & Control Engineering & Manufacturing Co. (MECO), with many years’ experience in power plants construction and railroad transportation, has developed electric vehicles, various EV chargers and an integrated structure in field of EV charging stations management. This company is looking for professional engineers to expand its activities. Responsibilities of this job position are:
- Design of control algorithm of the EV
- Design of controllers for different applications in EV
- Performance analysis of the vehicle
- Expert in programming (C++, MATLAB) and related software like AVL Cruise.
Length of probation period is 2 months, and working hours are Saturday to Wednesday 7:20 – 17.
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in mechanic engineering or related fields
• Expert in Design and analysis of Control systems
• Expert in Design of different controller and analyze of systems
• Knowledge in car behavior control mechanisms
• Expert in Programming and analysis software (MATLAB, C++)
• Team work spirit and good communication skills
• Highly motivated spirit to learn and determined to solve problems.