• Coordinate and lead all functional and technical workshops with selected vendor, key business users and technical staff to review requirements, identify and prioritize gaps, and review design documentation and prototypes, test functionality and obtain training on new solution
• Manage the development, review, and sign-off of all key project deliverables throughout the entire project life cycle, including the direction of project resources as required
• Producing comprehensive analysis documents for developing of the software such as Process Models, Use Case specification, Activity diagrams, Data Model, Prototype, etc.
• Producing functional/system requirements that will include information about required changes to front-end, database, web service, data service, etc.
• Producing comprehensive analysis documents for developing of the software
• Preparing scenarios of software testing - Using best practices during design of the applications
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Document existing systems, proposed modifications, and software requirements
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Participate in the Analyze Business and system and generate related document
• Design software applications and generate related document
• Troubleshoot and analysis the business
• Cooperation in documentation of organization bylaws, instructions, other related documents Process modeling, analysis documentation for continuous improvement
• Analysis and modeling of organizational processes
• Help On process mapping and process analyzing
• Minimum 7+ years’ experience in System analysis and design
• Minimum 5+ years’ as a System Analysis and Modelling based on Software Eng
• Experience with both traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• 10+ years IT experience with significant experience in system analysis and designing
• Expertise in all areas of software development lifecycle including business analysis, development, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, training, etc.
• PMP, CSM, ITIL certified a +
• Experienced in. Concepts such as UML, OOP.
• Strong knowledge of software development methodologies like Agile-Scrum, RUP, etc. - Experience in database design
• Ability to work with case tools and issue tracking like TFS
• Experience with enterprise system implementations and related business processes
• Knowledge of design methods and business process modelling techniques
• Experienced in Database design
• Working knowledge and expertness in AGILE & RUP
• Analysis and Design of web services and Restful API
• BSc or MSc in software engineering, Computer Science, IT - Experience in ERPs is advantage.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Afranet, is a holding company operating within the IT sector in Iran. Headquartered in Tehran, it is one of the largest IT services companies in the country providing a range of products, capabilities to a broad spectrum of business communities. These include, Internet, Datacenter, Cloud, Electronic Commerce and VoIP services.
The company has a national presence and enjoys a reputation for brand quality and range of its services provision portfolios.
Afranet was floated on the Iranian Stock Exchange in 2013, the first, and so far the only IT company in Iran to have done so.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.