The job aims at providing the companies key decision makers (primarily the Board and the CEO) with suitable reports containing analyses and information from either the company or the market place so that they can best pick up the right strategies at the right time.
- Reviewing and updating the company's current vision, mission and objectives with or without taking advantage of consultancy services.
- Participating in analyzing the company's value chain and environment at micro and macro level continually to be able to extract the company's strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats posed by the environment and key factors of success in the industry as part of a team.
- Participating in generating SWOT matrix and indicating strategic lines as part of a team.
- Ensuring alignment of strategies across all functional units.
- Taking part in cascading business strategy to functional level through BSC.
- KPI reporting and analysis.
- Developing business plan or business case.
- Minimum of two years of full-time experience in planning, implementation and control of business and functional strategies (Related experience in a mobile operator or a broadband service provider will be considered as an advantage).
- Certificates: (knowledge)
- Knowledge of Internal and external analysis methods such as value chain analysis, 7S -McKenzie, 5-Force, PESTEL, BCG, Space matrix, etc.
- Deep knowledge of SWOT Matrix analysis.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing BSC concept and linking strategies to operational execution Primary knowledge in other business and management areas including sales & marketing management, operations and supply chain. Management, human resources planning, financial management.
Could you work in the east of Tehran? (Transportation service is Available)
Do you have any experience in strategy field?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mobin Net Telecom Co. is the largest nationwide wireless broadband (4G-WiMAX) operator in Iran with around 750,000 subscribers across 125 cities of the 31 Provinces. Mobin Net provides a wide range of services including dedicated broadband Internet access, VoIP, and VPN for both home and business users. Different services are provided for large Enterprises and organizations in the country relying on Mobin Net’s nationwide Network. With high security, reliability and availability of the network, Mobin Net has a dominant market share with over 63% of the emerging WiMAX in Iran. Recently, Mobin Net has upgraded its nationwide network technology to TD-LTE in accordance with global trends on 3GPP LTE standards.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.