What you’ll do?
• Build reliable, scalable products using modern tools on Microsoft technology stack
• Advocate for modern development practices like SOLID and Microservices
• Lead and empower your team to achieve their goals.
• Collaborate with our product manager to define feature specifications and timelines
• Build new features with a focus on testability and extensibility
• Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures
• Review other engineers code to maintain and improve quality and security
• Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement
• Mentor and coach other software engineers
• Ensure that technical decisions support our goals of quality, performance, scalability, reliability, availability, and security
Who you are:
• You’re an experienced professional with 5+ years of web development
• You’re an experienced with 2+ years of team management
• You are passionate about software design and patterns, and understand when it’s appropriate to apply them
• You’re passionate about teamwork, believe in the agile principles
• You’re highly organized, methodical and analytical, excelling at planning and reporting.
• You’re a great communicator, with strong emotional intelligence.
• You have outstanding attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
• You’re fluent in C#, .NET, SQL Server
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
KheiliSabz is a leading Publisher in the field of Educational Books, founded in 2002. We had a logo change and also a name change from Ketab-e-Sabz to "KheiliSabz" in 2008.
Our books have a reputation for quality, creativity, artistic appearance and friendly language.
Around 400 persons work together in a friendly and active environment.
We also have colleagues (~300) who work with us from a distance.
Rapidly growing activities and business development in KheiliSabz demands frequent recruitments and renders many job vacancies. So, who knows maybe we will become colleagues or friends by just keeping in touch.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching