● Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Apply multiple types of testing, including functional, non-functional testing & UI Test.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
● Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
● At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, processes, and best practices.
● Reporting and documentation skills.
● Ability to communicate effectively with other team members and teamwork spirit.
● Familiarity with different application platforms (iOS, Android, and web) and knowledge of their differences.
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.