• Creating prototypes, diagrams, and specifications to be used by designers and programmers
• Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models
• Working closely with stakeholders, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Discussing with management and users to determine system requirements
• Identifying the inputs and outputs that will meet the user’s needs when the system is developed
• Record and document results and compare to expected results
• Detect software failures, so that defects may be discovered and corrected
• Generate historical analysis of test results
• Bachelor or master degree in software Engineering, IT, Industrial Engineering (system analysis)
• At least 4 years work experience as a software/business analyst
• Extensive knowledge of software engineering requirements and documentation according to standardized analysis and object oriented design
• High level expertise of software and business analysis and requirements documentation
• Familiar with software development methodologies and modeling languages (RUP, SCRUM, BPMN and UML)
• Familiar with Process management concepts
• Strong planning, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to meet deadlines, time management
• Familiar with Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect, Visual Paradigm
• Familiar with Microsoft dynamics CRM
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Shooka is the first Video Conferencing Service Provider in Iran. With a solid background in the Video Conferencing industry, we offer business grade High-Definition cloud based video conferencing services that can be tailored to customers requirements.
If you welcome new challenges and have a drive for success, then you belong at Shooka.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching