We are looking for a site supervisor who works in our STATCOM project execution team.
- Ensure the fulfillment of the obligations and duties as described under the works contract agreement.
- Managing all civil construction activities, especially in progress and quality.
- Checking engineering change and technical documents.
- Full mastery of construction materials technology, and responsible for acceptance check.
- Assist project manager to organize foundation acceptance, main part acceptance and completion acceptance, supervise sub-contractor to hand over all documents.
- Managing quality control and make record during construction, submit weekly process report to project manager.
- Prepare all reports required by client including SAT, test procedure etc.
- Collecting, sorting and checking civil documents and hand over to client.
- Complete other temporary tasks assigned by project manager.
- Assist project manager to control progress, safety and quality during construction.
- Bachelor degree or above in civil construction field from recognized and reputable universities.
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, can use English as working language.
- Advanced familiarity with MS-Office and AutoCAD.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in civil construction management, familiar with construction and acceptance standard.
- Familiar with the process of document flow and management of engineering documents, also, SVC project experiences preferred.
- Familiar with civil design, construction and main equipment in substation
- Proficiency in construction cost calculation and invoice work.
- Good skills in civil software.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
NR Electric is a leading solution provider specializing in electric power generation, transmission, distribution and industrial for customers worldwide. The company is one of the largest protection and control manufactures in the world. NR Electric occupies an important position in Power Electronics Applications and in the Flexible HVDC transmission fields.
NR Electric has been dedicated to Iran Market since 2008, NR Electric Parseh is the branch office of NR China in Iran responsible for Marketing, Technical Support and after sales services.
Power & Utilities
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching