The Shopper Marketing Manager is responsible for understanding the behavior of its retail customers and ensuring all shopper marketing activities are focused accordingly.
• Develop insights-based Shopper Marketing solutions
• Tailoring shopper marketing campaigns according insights from consumers
• Embedding shopper triggers and barriers and understanding of behavior behind different shopping missions by Customer Cluster as base for strategy and content solutions
• Overseeing beginning to end modern channel shopper marketing campaigns
• Developing point of sale suites for use in store
• Project management of various marketing campaigns targeting customers
• Delivering activation plans that span the entire shopper journey
• Tracking and reporting results of various in store marketing campaigns
• Managing brand budgets and maximizing return on investment
• Market capability assessments
• Retail management and the path to purchase shopper experience to drive changing shopper behavior within their key Partner’s stores and deliver category value growth.
• Identify and develop category /shopper opportunities in our key partners across Iran and support the development of local joint business plans.
• Determine customer centric shopper marketing plans, incorporating excellent activation of brand events, retailer loyalty driving levers.
• Manage shopper marketing budget ensuring spend is maximized and allocated appropriately across categories and brands.
• Post-evaluations and transferable learnings behind initiatives to build knowledge and improve performance
• Understanding and enquiring business drivers, Revenue Growth Management principles and solutions, execution improvement tools and customers when building shopper content and solutions
• Lead and coach a team
• DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
• COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, and OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System.
• ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
• INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
• GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
• SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions / recommendations.
• EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his / her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
• PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her / his peers.
• FAST / AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
• EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.