As a Service Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and developing existing accounts as well as sourcing new business opportunities across a variety of industries, mainly Oil & Gas and Steel. You will be an energetic, motivated customer focused Service Sales Engineer with a strong understanding and emphasis on Technical Services, Retrofit, Spare Parts, Maintenance and Repair sales.
- Customer visits, Presentation of service activities and support of PFB to clients, attending trade shows and issue resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding the needs of the customers and be able to give technical advice to enhance technical improvements in the plants on a monthly basis.
- Give technical & commercial proposals for supplying electrical & automation solutions to new plants.
- Prepare and make techno-commercial proposals for site assistance, spare parts, and products.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (preferably Power or Control)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in oil & gas and steel plants especially in sales positions
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Good knowledge about technical aspects of the plants and sales area
- Flexible and mobile in order to have extensive traveling hours
- Good command of English both written and oral
- Experience in service and retrofit solutions would be a plus
- Team player, friendly and with a positive attitude and high level of initiative