- Supports Oracle ERP system and other operational applications
- Implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of Business Application activity
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of Business Application to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures
- Acts as primary interface with ERP provider for technical questions and issues
- Develops queries and reports in support of business operations and extracting systems outputs
- Designs technical solution for the Oracle Applications coming from new project, enhancement project, bug-fixing and updates
- Maintains and administers systems software, applications software, and all related configurations
- Supervise the preparation of timely and accurate reports of IT to meet business unit and department requirements, policies and standards
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety and environmental management procedures and controls across the IT to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT
- Knowledge of Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture
Experience: Minimum 3 year's proven ability in business analysis
Maximum age: 33 years old
Experience of Microsoft or Oracle Databases (MS SQL & Oracle PL SQL) is A MUST.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC)
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC) is part of Savola Group, the Group deals in edible oils, sugar, plastic packaging and retail hyper markets in Middle East, Central Asia and North African countries. SBC controls three companies in Iran with over 2000 employees:
- Behshahr Industrial Company (BIC) has an outstanding role in producing edible oil required for household and industrial consumption. The well-known brands of BIC in market are Ladan, Bahar and Nastaran.
- Tolou Pakhsh Aftab (TPA) is one of the Iran's largest distribution company. The company offers first class service and quality to customers to improve its current and future steps.
- Notrika Golden Wheat (NGW) is another subsidiary of SBC which is a well-known producer of layer bread and chocolate cakes under the popular trade name Pech Pech.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.