Jibimo is seeking a Senior PHP Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of cutting-edge enterprise applications. As a senior PHP Developer you write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of Jibimo products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial speciﬁcation, through to developing, testing and launching. This role involves the following activities:
• Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the product team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize back-end data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps product manager and CTO well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 4 years
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 Framework
• Hands on experience with Database schema design, SOLID principles, RESTful API design and JSON
• Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
• Database profiling and query optimization
• Familiar with Agile methodologies especially Scrum
• Proficiency in secure programming principles
• Experience working with source and version control solutions, such as Git
• Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
• Proficiency and Experience in test automation and test-driven development
• Proficiency in Linux environment
• Good understanding of software design patterns such as Observer, Facade, etc.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Noavaran Rahbord Sepehr Paya (Jibimo)
At Jibimo, we’re working to build a social payment experience, that’s simple, fun and informative. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve quickly grown from an idea hatched by visionaries specializing in the field of Finance and Technology who wanted a better way to remove the “I Owe You”, to the go-to digital wallet that’s known and loved by many.
We have a clear vision of the trends occurring globally in the Fin-Tech industry. Jibimo is a bank disruptive financial technology software company with the aim of enabling the community with a fun, simple, secure and cheaper solution with the best customer service.
Jibimo is in its early days, with many goals and objectives to reach. We are forming the next generation of mobile wallets with a user-centered design to enhance the future of payments and would like to attract talented teammates who not only believe in our vision and want to be a part of this success story but also dream of a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding job.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.