At Agah group we are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to install, configure, troubleshoot, and support the network equipment.
● Install, configure, maintain, document, and troubleshoot. Network infrastructure includes routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, wireless devices, and other data communication components.
● Monitor, analyze, and document network logs.
● Participate in the daily planning, tracking, scheduling, and execution of project tasks and general network operations activities.
● Run and share regular operation system reports with senior staff.
● Undertake other duties with capability as directed by Management.
● At least 5 years of experience in the large-scale network.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer, IT, or Telecom Engineering.
● Excellent understanding of networks, including Routing, Switching, Firewall, MPLS,
● Having certificates in Cisco and IT courses (Network+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, and MCITP) would be an advantage.
● Deep knowledge of Mikrotik, Fortinet, and Cisco Devices.
● Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and tools.
● Excellent troubleshooting skills.