- Designing employee experience frameworks and strategy considering all employee life cycle supporting business OKRs
-Designing approaches to communications which provide an employee voice
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organization in order to drive physical and mental well-being
- Reviewing and enhancing the employer brand
- Building a culture of trust
- Assessing the impact that people practices and policies have on the employee experience.
- Partner with colleagues and leaders to create, communicate, and implement programs and initiatives aligned to business strategy in the areas of employee value proposition, employer brand, recruitment, total rewards, performance management, recognition, engagement, career development, diversity, and employee relations.
- Establish appropriate and effective systems, metrics, and processes to ensure that the HR operations and recruiting organization can track and report on activities and meet SLAs.
- Act as a champion for Dana Energy mission, vision, and values and partner across the company to drive a high-performance work environment.
- Investigate and resolve employee relations issues on a regular basis.
- Plan, execute and participate in all company events and Coordinate employee celebrations including anniversaries, birthdays & promotions consistently for all employees
- Assist with onboarding of internal employees by ordering all equipment, setting up desk and coordinating first day schedules
- BA/ MA in Industrial Psychology
- 5+ years of forward-thinking HR experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiar with Employee Experience best practices
- Ability to search through web and other resources
- Familiar with HR processes and best practices
- Good Knowledge of practical industrial psychology for service companies
- An ability to truly listen, be compassionate, take action and follow through
- An ability to play with and analyze data that can tell a powerful story
- Must have Workday hands-on data entries & reporting experience
- Familiarity with incident, problem, and change management methods
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Farsi
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams, business and vendor partners
- Efficient with ICDL
- Strategic decision making
- Good judgment
- Managing conflicts
- Positive can-do type of attitude
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Passion to learn
- Ability to attend domestic and international missions