Secretarial job with prior administrative or HR experience to organize office tasks, answer phone and organize executive diaries.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
• Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
• Typing, preparing and collating reports
• Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
• Managing databases
• Prioritizing workloads
• Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
• Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
• Logging or processing bills or expenses
• Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
• If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
• At least 30 years’ old
• University degree
• At least 5 years’ experience
• Driving license
• Good English
University Qualifications: University degree.
Other certifications obtained: Driving license.
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years’ experience.