Main Purpose of the job:
To effectively lead, control and manage the NP sales team and achieve the business objectives.
• Implement the Trade Assets Management Best Practices and develop operations team in the region.
• Monitor the Capex for machine investments and track and report the Return on investment
• Ensure performance tracking tool is implemented smoothly and send standard reports. Pull-out and replacement of machines to be monitored closely.
• Ensure accuracy of information which are specific to Nestle Professional (Spare parts count, machine write off, etc.) and supervise correct information input.
• Monitor efficient placement of machines through the Lead Management system in the right channel to generate demand, and coordinate any new launches of beverage solutions.
• Manage our Beverage Service Partners and report identified KPIs, such as the accomplishment of installation and maintenance program, and control trade asset in order to grantee the end cup profile according to optimal operational cost; maintain Installation and Withdrawal contracts.
• Ensure that all standard reports on operations are sent to the Head Office in a timely manner.
• Ensure proper execution of sales, discount and trading terms determined by the company
• Ensure proper stock supply through accurate monthly forecast, manage sell out from BSP to operators (where applicable), and monitor the level of bad goods returns in Beverage Solution business.
• Accountable and responsible for the development of the Channel Sales Team via regular on-the-job training and field appraisals
• Accountable and responsible to identify and recommend the Channel Sales Team training and development needs
• Ensure field execution and assign appropriate services to achieve agreed volume and objectives for CBS within budget
• Ensuring machine communication is in line with standards, deploy new communication material and assist in implementation of Key Account Plans.
- BA, BSc Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years in sales ideally with experience in B2B.
- Fluency in English both verbal & written communication
- Developed Analytical Skills including Excel and reporting.
Would you please elaborate why you are qualified for this position?
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.