The role and the key responsibilities include the following if you are ready to do it sales and marketing of products:
-Daily Visit to pharmacies and provide services for existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new pharmacies accounts.- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and/or related services.
-Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
-Resolves customer (pharmacy) complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; -preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
-Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
- Solves any problems with Doctors and pharmacists within his area
- Respond to customer questions and need for information regarding products & services, prices, availability.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products and to provide sales support.
- Controlling and coordinating sales activities in assigned region Identifying potential markets and customers.
- Developing markets by attracting new customers.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and manage a territory with the goal of maximizing sales
- Achieve sales targets, usually on a monthly basis
- Travel Requirements: Frequent travel within the country and occasionally abroad
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in the Sales and Marketing of Pharmaceuticals, Food supplements & Medical devices
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English language (Speaking, Reading, and Writing) for Marketing Manager.
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales & marketing teams.
- Problem solver / self-motivated