• Fully understand the business requirements of prospects and current customers.
• Search all export sources and find new connections and clients.
• Develops and maintains relationships with current and potential customers to cultivate new Selling opportunities.
• Documents and communicates the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders.
• Input ideas and participate in Sales events.
• Identifying, qualifying, developing and closing contracts for assigned services.
• Work as a team member with other sale experts.
• Communicating with customers via direct contact & Telephone & Written correspondence.
• Monitoring customer preferences.
• Responsible for achieving sale target.
• Reporting to Export Manager.
• 5 years experiences as a sales person in an International Freight Logistic company.
• Experience working in a medium organization.
• University Degree is a preference.
• Fluent in English.
• Operational systems and applications
• MS Office.
• Problem solving.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• A good understanding of the sales cycle.
• Professional negotiation skills.