- Meet the monthly sales target
- Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities
- Continuously A/B testing to improve KPIs day to day
- Collaborating with the other departments (Financial/ IT/ Agents)
- Handling all issues related to Marketing/E-commerce department
- Establishing a close relation to customers and evaluating their needs and demands
- Preparing data reports
- Creating and managing of customer database
- Providing necessary training to the newly joined Customers
- Able to time management, meet deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Research into local market and improve knowledge of various industries trends and transport needs
- B.Sc. degree in IT, Marketing Management or the other related fields
- Familiar with digital marketing is plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Good communication skill
- Ability to motivate team
- An up-to-date understanding of E-commerce trends and latest online sales tactics
- Working knowledge of English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
International Transport Company
With many years of far-sighted leadership and competent management expertise, our company has developed from a traditional forwarder to a leading global provider of tailor-made, multi modal transport, logistics, warehousing, and supply chain solutions. Our solid international partnerships and our cooperation with leading global partners, experience in air and sea freight, integrated road and rail network and cutting edge IT system provide a platform to offer outstanding transport and logistics solutions to meet our customers requirements in an effective and efficient way. All these success factors have enabled us to continually expand our product portfolio and the range of our customer solutions.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.