The Director of Sales is responsible for achieving the sales quota, profitability and marketing objectives in assigned region while operating within the Company policies/procedures and expense budget. This role has responsibility for attracting, developing, training, retaining and managing sales talent to achieve sales revenue and gross profit in the region. The role is responsible for providing accurate and timely marketing information, analyses, recommendations and for facilitating good communications between the sales representatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet and/or exceed overall key performance indicators including sales revenue, growth objectives, gross profit, inventory, consignment, etc.
- Implement the company’s sales strategies and tactics for the region, promoting products to existing and new customers through the sales reps in the region.
- Forecast results appropriately for each fiscal period.
- Maintain an active management role with key accounts and strategic partners.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan and measure outcomes.
- Establish quotas, discount targets and set compliance measures for demo inventory, placed capital and other financial programs.
- Analyze and report on changing needs within the region for sales programs, organizational capacity, training and utilization of field assets.
- Provide market insight, trends, competitive activity and objective measurement standards.
- Recruit, select, hire and train sales representatives to ensure territories.
- Set sales objectives at the beginning of each year through the KMT Medical performance management systems and measure results each quarter.
- Work in the field with sales representatives weekly to ensure their activities are supporting their sales goals. Evaluate sales representatives’ performance against sales objectives.
- Identify development and training needs to ensure the highest standard of
Clinical and technical competency within the region.
- Retain and develop talent. Identify and recommend sales representatives as developmental candidates. Develop a profile of each sales representative.
- Tehran Head Office
- Reporting to CEO
- Age between 35-48
- University degree on MBA, Industrial Engineering Bs. Or Medical Engineering
- Skilled for Microsoft Office Applications
- Driving license holder and willing to travel.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Advanced level in English, German languages are an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership (Develop Self and Others)