The applicant will be responsible to support operation team with sales data analysis, monitoring team performance, preparing reports and share with operation managers to set strategies. Deliver monthly, weekly and daily reports based on department needs, work closely with other related department.
Main area of responsibility:
- Updating point of sales materials, alignment with merchandising manager and updating warehouse availability with help of sale coordinators
- Coordinate with all Regional Managers and Regional Coordinators about new reports and features that operation needs regarding sales software and follow up to achieve the expected result
- Analyze sales channel performance on a monthly basis, negotiate with Brand team about each single branches in terms of focus brand and come up with the new targets with each region with Operation Manager and Regional Managers alignment
- The applicant needs to manage operation project in terms of scheduling, budgeting, execution, reporting.
- Preparing and finalizing KPI and Sales Incentive for each month.
- Arranging all meetings, updating calendar and providing MOM.
- Updating point of sales materials, alignment with merchandising manager and updating warehouse availability with help of sale coordinators.
- University degree is preferred
Work Experience and Competencies:
- 2 years of experience preferably in international FMCG Company
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Sales knowledge with high level of financial acumen
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized and teamwork attitude
Languages and Computer Skills:
- Fluent English knowledge
- Strong IT skills (MS Office Expert, Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) and sales applications
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
JTI is a leading global company active in FMCG, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland with over 26,000 employees across the world representing more than 100 nationalities and is one of the fastest growing international industry player over a ten years’ period. JTI Iran is proud to announce that after taking home the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Top Employer Awards, once again has been selected as one of the 7 top companies in the world in 2018 and also certified as top employer in 34 countries worldwide. We have opportunities in areas ranging from Global Supply Chain to General Administration, Sales to Product and Manufacturing. We’re big enough to offer you a wide range of development opportunities, while our dynamic culture will give you the freedom to make a difference and create your own career path. At JTI, your talent is in good company.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.