- Support all Regulatory Affairs activities in order to achieve and maintain registrations in compliance with all national and regional Regulatory and legal obligations
- Batch release and control and release of manufacturing and test documentation
- Coordinate, preparing, executing and post processing inspection by national and international authorities as well as supplier audits
- Pharmacist (Pharm D.) with valid Pharma license.
- Good knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing (Medicine and Food Supplement) and quality control of aseptic dosage form.
- Fluency in English language.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kian Salamat Paydar
Kian Salamat Paydar is a privately owned pharmaceutical company, focused on developing, manufacturing and selling consumer healthcare products in Iran. We are dedicated to improve our community’s life standards, not only by putting our best efforts to ensure accessibility and high quality of our products, but also through educating our large community of stakeholders about how we can help them for a healthier and happier life.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.