● Create and publish job ads in various portals.
● Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
● Screen resumes and job applications.
● Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates .
● Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive).
● Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
● Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
● Preferably Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resources or related field.
● 3 years of experience in recruiting or similar HR role.
● Recruitment and job interviewing skills.
● Analytical skills.
● Communication skills.
● Good time-management skills.
● Have a good command of English.