Overall Purpose of the Role:
Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, while taking into account price, quality and on time delivery.
• Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
• Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
• Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organisation
• Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
• Prepare reports, and updates “as and when” required
• Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, service, support and availability
• Minimize risk by ensuring alternative sources of supply for critical items
• Supplier audits and evaluation
• Calculating, analyzing and improvement the indexes
. University qualification : BSc in industrial engineering or commercial management
• Fluent in English (Reading, writing and speaking)
• Minimum 5 years' experience in the field of procurement
• Talented at negotiation ,bargain prices and networking
• Strong communication skill.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Proficiency at finding dealers and suppliers.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Gender: Male
• Ideal Age: 25-40
• Current residence: Tehran/Karaj