Pre- requisites for employment in procurement, foreign order and purchasing and assistance to a Commercial Co.
• Prepare purchase orders, solicit proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
• Research and evaluate suppliers, based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices.
• Maintain and review computerized or manual records of purchased items, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
• Write and review product specifications, maintaining a working technical knowledge of the goods or services to be purchased.
• Monitor changes affecting supply and demand, tracking market conditions, price trends, or futures markets.
• Confer with staff, users, and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.