• The Sr Project Engineer / Account manager directs small and medium-sized multi-disciplinary projects independently, often within the framework of a framework contract.
• You will independently represent the interests of one and / or several customers
• Give feedback and support to the project manager.
• You are responsible for:
o Scope, budget, planning and quality
o Coordination and interface monitoring between the various disciplines
• Following activities are part of your responsibilities:
o Leading the project and assigned (Sr) Discipline Engineers to the project.
o Monitoring and reporting project results in terms of progress, budget, quality and safety.
o Take timely corrective measures both internally and externally, incl.
Taking the lead at the preparation of additional work and negotiation with the customer.
o You are client’s representative at the customer.
o Ensuring satisfaction with the customer.
o Securing the communication structure within the projects; special attention to correct delivery of the contractual "deliverables".
o Coordinate the interfaces between the disciplines
o Stimulating and motivating the project team.
o Set up and maintain project specific instructions.
o Securing sufficient manpower in consultation with Operations and the (Sr) Discipline Engineers.
o Support for Business Development when tendering
• The Project Engineer has a Master’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience or a Bachelor with at least 10 years relevant experience.
• He / she has sufficient technical knowledge to correctly assess the needs of professional specialists, both internally and externally, and to respond to this in an effective manner.
• He / she is a cooperative leader and a strong communicator.
• He / she has the competency to set the right priorities.
• He / she has Fluency in English, other languages are a plus.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
MAPSA was established in 1999 as a private company in Iran providing a unique competitive edge in the field of project management consultancy concerning industrial projects. Our core engineering team consists of highly qualified engineers averaging at least 20 years of experience in various industrial projects such as Compressed Natural Gas, CNG, Stations and power industries. Our broad based technical expertise allows us to provide a full suite of professional services for your industrial needs. Continuous growth and extensive project experience in gaseous fuels guarantees us to be a pioneer consulting firm in this field across Iran.
The main objective of MAPSA, is to maintain the growth and elevation in efficient and beneficial ways in order to create constructive careers in various industries, projects, of Improve Oil Recovery (IOR), in petrochemical industries, oil & gas industries and hydro mechanical equipments for dams. Scope of company's activity covers, Project Managing Contractor (PMC), Technical inspections and quality control in manufacturing.
Our mission is to facilitate the precise needs of client with the latest use of scientific achievements in management and project control. Projects are done in accordance with National and International Standards, having in mind the satisfactory results in quality of a product.
MAPSA, with a crew of about hundred skilled employees is ready to assist and engage in any project that fits the company's scope of activities.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.