A Producer of Audio, Video & Home Appliances Tehran
Posted 7 months ago
• The main purpose of the job is to supervise and coordinate all tasks of subordinates and to ensure all equipment is operating at High efficiency to meet company assigned goals.
• Launching home appliances production line and ensure that production processes run reliably and efficiently. .Responsibilities of the job include: planning and organizing production schedules.
• Is charged with complete responsibility for management of all employees
• Responsible for executing all the production processes' procedures in production lines.
• Responsible for organizing the production lines and their related workforce according to the periodical production plans and production standards and procedures.
• Coordination and execution of all daily targets and activities as they relate to lines
• Take all necessary actions to manage production costs and improve profitability.
• Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
-Minimum 5 years' experience in production manager in Audio Video and Home appliances field
-Problem solving approach
-Technical engineering background and knowledge of equipment
-Supervisory experience required, preferably in Audio Video and Home appliances industry
-Ability to train personnel
-Flexibility to work in rotation 2 shifts
-Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Report preparation after the completion of the production work with all necessary documents
- General knowledge of the production of Home appliances product
- Forecasting the risk problems before commencing the work
- Ensure the quality of the product
- Ensure the safety of the employees
- Identify root causes and implement corrective actions for non-conforming materials and out of control processes
- Responsible for meeting all production targets set by Plant Manager and / or corporate
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to direct, motivate and work effectively with others
- Shows a concern for the safety of the department
- Good understanding of the schedule and product line
- Good understanding of equipment limitations and capabilities
- Knowledge of company and customer quality requirements.
• Gender: Male