Main responsibilities :
• Direct and coordinate production, processing, distribution
• Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints
• Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
• Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
• Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
- Job Location: Afghanistan
- Number of Staff to be recruited in this position: 1
- Job Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: ASAP
- University qualifications : The BSc/MSc of food industry engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience (At least 5 years of experience in Management in large organizations)
- Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Self-motivated and proactive,
- Ability to work under pressure and manage work through prioritizing
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent team management and people skills are essential
- Language Fluency: Fluent in English
- Ideal age: 35-45