Product Development Specialist: Loyalty & Retention
Posted 13 weeks and 4 Days ago
• To coordinate direct communication; promotions, offers and loyalty projects between the business and technical departments.
• To explore Irancell customer churn and dormancy to gain deeper understanding of their behaviors and needs.
• To participate in product development process to implement and enhance products supporting Loyalty and offer products.
• To initiate and coordinate proper products, projects and campaigns to meet company targets in related areas.
• To coordinate direct communication for churn prevention and loyalty projects between the business and technical departments.
• To proactively participate in achieving customer targets and implementing Loyalty and Retention various campaigns and Program.
• To analyze different customers attributes and their telecom requirements specifically for loyalty and retention.
• To analyze and deploy churn reasons on products and services of customers from all customer segments.
• To communicate with other departments to find best solution and technical design for loyalty products.
• To provide value proposition for development and deployment of Loyalty & Retention Products
• To initiate, coordinate implementation and enhance loyalty and churn prevention related products and campaigns.
• To provide loyalty, churn and promotional campaign communication plans and ensure compliance of performed activities within different market segments.
• To control and make sure proper rollout of loyalty, churn and promotional campaign throughout the wide geography of Iran.
• To troubleshoot launched loyalty & Retention offers and to monitor campaign effectiveness, and to take actions to improve if necessary
• To contribute with marketing brand activities to ensure maximizing loyalty, churn and promotional campaign adoption.
• To prepare and analyze campaigns and products reports for the management.
• B.Sc. in Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or related
• BA or BSc in industrial engineering, computer or fields related to telecom industry
• MBA would be an advantage
• Strategic marketing management
• Financial analysis
• Business process
• Customer retention
• IT Knowledge
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others (especially with Marketing, CRM)
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Basic GSM
• DB programming
• Data mining
• Telecommunication Fundamentals
• Project management
• Customer behavior
• Advance marketing
• Telecom product and services
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.