Key Roles & Responsibilities :
• Manage day-to-day operations of Driver Engagement efforts to ensure key metrics are healthy and identify areas for improvement.
• Pinpoint key segments of the driver community to build relationships and grow engagement.
• Leverage multiple channels of feedback to identify ways to improve driver experience & business metrics.
• Develop analytical frameworks, build models, and present outcomes to support the company in decision-making.
• Identify operational weaknesses and help the company improve or innovate new processes.
• Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels.
• Collaborate with other cities and central operations teams, as well as marketing and product teams, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives.
• Entrepreneurial Attitude i.e. build & grow a function.
• Manage communications with driver-partners while growing and improving quality of multiple driver engagement programs with intersecting goals and execution methods.
• Collaborate with Cities Teams, Marketing teams & others both locally and nationally on rolling out of new initiatives, policies, and ongoing program efforts.
• Create and use analytic tools to monitor and improve the partner experience across lines of business: support interactions, product, communications, local operations, etc.
• Develop and measure the success of new driver-partner engagement tactics at scale.
• Develop Loyalty programs in collaboration with Product to keep drivers engaged on to our platform.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree required.
• 3-4+ years Professional Experience as a (Business Development, Data Analyst, Product Manager)
• Working in Start-up Environments is a plus
• Graduated from: Alameh Tabatabaei, Shahid Beheshti, and Sharif University is a plus.
• Fluent in English is a plus.
• Structured Problem Solver.
• Top-Down & Bottom-Up Thinking.
• Data Driven Decision Making.
• Element of People Management.
• Demonstrated ability to navigate difficult conversations and aptitude for adapting Communication style based on audience.
• Community organizing, political engagement, or campaign experience is a plus.
• Excellent Excel and data analysis skills, SQL is a plus.
• Demonstrated leadership on projects and initiatives at your organization.
• Attention to detail and comfort with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.