• Analyze and establish security requirements for your systems/networks
• Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
• Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
• Identify abnormalities and report violations
• Oversee and monitor routine security administration
• Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
• Research and recommend security upgrades
• Monitor and document network logs
• Report & analyze network logs
• Periodical test on system security items
• Improve system security over time
• Improve log analyzing methods
• At least 4 years of work experience in this field
• B.A/BSc degree in IT or Computer related fields
• CCNA R&S
• CCNA Security
• CCNP Security
• Fortinet security 1, 2
• SANS certificate
• Security Log analyzing
• Syslog server experience (especially Splunk)
• Familiarity with Security+ and CEH is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Powered by a young and motivated team aiming to take Iran’s IT industry to the next level, Snapp has firmly established itself as the fastest growing start-up in Iran. We continue to look for young talent that wants to create a better tomorrow and positively impact people’s lifestyles.
We are honoured and proudly announce that Snapp is the first and largest ride-hailing service in Iran with over 14 million passengers and 300 thousand drivers within its fleet.
We continue to expand the team in order to reach our ambitious objectives! Hence, if you would like to be part of the best transportation solution in Iran, simply send your Resume.
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.